Monday, March 11, 2013

Magbentae Hospital in Makeni

MGB Hospital I am learning day by day that what I perceive to be the best things for my life are in fact the things that often are road blocks to greater opportunities. Many of you are aware of the trials that have met me recently over the last few months. God has been faithful in guiding, encouraging and sustaining me during these difficult times. I am grateful to him for his faithfulness and that he “has not forsaken me.” Just as  soon as a stone is removed from my path, the journey becomes easier and a little more encouraging. That is where I am.

This past week I had the wonderful privilege to meet with a woman by the name of Vivian who is the CFO/Administrator of the Magbentae Hospital here in Makeni. Viviana invited me to come and see the hospital and was especially excited when she discovered that I was a nurse. Viviana is a breath of fresh air and, it is obvious that she has such a passion for the work she is doing here.

Tomorrow I will be meeting with Viviana and her Manager, Andrew, concerning the Tree of Life ministry. The hospital has a feeding program for malnourished children and Viviana is so excited about the potential moringa may have for this program. I have also shared with her that I teach the Bible and community health. I do not know what tomorrow’s meeting will hold, but I am asking you all to pray that God will open another door for the message of TRUTH to reach another area of need.

The hospital has lots of land and they have expressed an interest to plant moringa trees to support their patients and families. I admire the Hospital and their perseverance through hard times. They are a private hospital and depend on paying patients to sustain themselves. They are doing a wonderful job and I am looking forward to our future partnership together.

Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. Please continue to advocate for us through your churches, facebook, friends, families, etc. Know that you all are partners in the work here and I could not do it without God using you all to sustain me here. Much love….

No comments:

Post a Comment